DemonicFlowerDemonicFlower

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

Nostalgic

God I remember this fucker, but he is actually not that hard. My brother played a archer and permanently imobalized the boss by constantly shooting arrows against it. good times ^^

anime munters anime munters

Gay

Well ,this is one of the few times the word "Gay" is correctly used, still it's so brilliant and funny (Not that gay can't be that, just that I'm not often found of it myself) This is just an epic peice of work and I am goint to show this to alot of people.

The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

Nice one

Well first of all I must say that this is not the best and most detailed flash I have seen but I have seen far worse to. The Idea is simple but its well preformd and you clearly show good creativity to the lyrics, looks almosts like a real show (Exept for the quality) I say if you own the rights to the characters do something more, go another step and you could get something for it in the end.

Distance Distance

Impressive

You did actually catch the feeling of having a distace relationship. It may not be much of a game but that does not make it bad. I guess that all the people who dislike this never been in a distance realtionship and do not understand the feeling. I think most of the effort you put down in this game was not the programing but instead the realistic dialoges. Good work

One Chance One Chance

Intresting

I like your ide of only one chance, sadly for you I found out that if your using private-surfing you can replay it as many times you want to

Theia Theia

Quicktime events and checkpoints

This game was kind of fun to play but the thing I did get most annoyed about is probably the last boss, quicktime events are soposed to give you more then 0.3 seconds before its to late and th boss fight has no checkpoints. This was so frustration that I did not even care to finish it after the 20th time i had to start over.

Lady Noir Music Lady Noir Music

Beutiful

It's somehow harmonic and would work pretty good as the soundtrack/Backgroundmusic for a game