DemonicFlowerDemonicFlower

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

Nostalgic

God I remember this fucker, but he is actually not that hard. My brother played a archer and permanently imobalized the boss by constantly shooting arrows against it. good times ^^

anime munters anime munters

Gay

Well ,this is one of the few times the word "Gay" is correctly used, still it's so brilliant and funny (Not that gay can't be that, just that I'm not often found of it myself) This is just an epic peice of work and I am goint to show this to alot of people.

The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

Nice one

Well first of all I must say that this is not the best and most detailed flash I have seen but I have seen far worse to. The Idea is simple but its well preformd and you clearly show good creativity to the lyrics, looks almosts like a real show (Exept for the quality) I say if you own the rights to the characters do something more, go another step and you could get something for it in the end.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

A message of truth

This video mede me nearly deppressed, but the ending covered it. This video can probaly make a lot of people think about what they do in life, and value it more. Because it's like you said, in this game you only have one life. Thaks for your message och truth.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Masterpeice

Good use of sprites, good character build, wonderful story and fantastik fighting animation. This can only be described as "an epic masterpeice"

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Lovely

Just beautiful

Abaddon Abaddon

Not good, Not bad

Wwell the story is pretty har to follow or understand at all, that characters don't have any personality and the music is just random songs, use more matching music. Also the flash is a little to slow so you easely get bored. The only thing that is actually rely good is the animations

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

gOOD ONE

Do not rely like this song but the flash is one of the better I have seen. Bloody well done

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Superb

Your drawing style is just amasing and this vid is just bloody well done. Love it

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Uniqe

Newre seen anything like this befor, good one

AdamCook responds:

Always glad to defy expectations! Cheers, man!